Week 3 / October 13 recap:
Nineteen players divided into predominantly 3-somes and one 4-some combined to play 50 holes of golf in less than 2 hours! During which time they collectively made 2 Eagles, 7 Birdies and 25 Pars, with each team scoring double digit points.
The team of Charlie Smith, Austin Brennan and Zach Zhu led the scoring with 18pts as a 3-player team. William Johnson, Noah Meyers, Patrick Moran and Ben Ballard also scored 18pts as a 4-player team. Finishing right on their heels with 17pts was Cameron Konkle, Norman Rockwell IV and Jaxon Mize.
The final two matches will take place on Sunday, October 27 and November 3 to wrap up the season where players will play in 2-person and individual matches.
- Sept 8th & 15th – OPTIONAL Practice Time – $2.50 Range Balls anytime between 5pm-7pm.
- Week 1 / September 22 – 4:30pm Welcome & Uniforms. 5:15pm Proper Practice Warm-up. 5:45-7:15pm Rd1 Matches.
- Week 2 / September 29 – 4:30pm Range & Warm-ups. 5:00-7:00pm Rd2 Matches.
- Week 3 / October 13 – 4:00pm Range & Warm-ups. 4:30-6:30pm Rd4 Matches.
- Week 4 / October 20 – Optional Practice Evening
- Week 5 / October 27 – 4:00pm Range & Warm-ups. 4:30-6:30pm Rd4 Matches.
- Week 6 / November 3 – 2:30pm Range & Warm-ups. 3:00pm Rd4 Matches. 5:30-6:30pm Awards Banquet.